- New exploration / production challenges with hydrocarbons - deepwater, digitalization of processes…
- Deregulation / re-regulation of markets – data transparency and sharing regulation, environmental constraints…
- Digitalization of the network - Smart Grid – of meters - Linky, Gazpar – and downstream of the meter - Smart Home, Smart Building...
- Uncertainty surrounding production mixes – nuclear post-Fukushima, revolution fate and the aging of infrastructures
To meet these challenges, Keyrus works with energy companies around three broad focuses
Steer the operational transformation of players
- Control of the continuity of operational and financial steering in evolving organizations
- Effective steering of human resources through developments in the energy sector and its business lines
- For integrated players: analysis and monitoring of the economic contribution of entities
Dynamically optimize operational infrastructures
- Analytical monitoring of CAPEX performance: platforms, power stations, networks...
- Dynamic steering through sensors and visualization on innovative media – location intelligence…
- Support for teams in the field to optimize actions - Predictive Analytics for maintenance...
Assist with the digitalization of energy companies
- Anticipation of the impact of the digitalization of the sector on the value chain
- Intensive exploitation of industrial (connected objects) and customer data via Big Data so as to innovate around offerings and future business lines
Energy sector leader
Opportunity study on smart cities.
Leader in Energy
Strategic framework associated with Product Lifecycle Management : Conducting of seminars dedicated to strategic analysis and positioning, market studies, analysis of competitor positioning, weighing up of Building Information Management markets and players, business Case and decision dossier for Senior Management.
Major energy group
Conception and implementation of the IBM COGNOS/TM1 solution for budget preparation and production management and monitoring to make it easier for agencies to have at their disposal production analysis tables enabling forecasting and management by targets.