Keyrus US Full Time
Data Technology Consultant
Location: New York, New York
Start date: ASAP
We have an immediate opening for a strong Business Intelligence & Analytics consultant with 1-3 years of experience to join our team. In the near term, they would be focused on various BI projects - likely to involve Data Warehousing on the back end and Data Visualization tools on the front end. This is an all-encompassing role collecting business requirements face to face and matching them to technical solutions that you develop, both on the back end building consolidated data stores and on the front end building dashboards and reports. We would like to hire someone who is already an accomplished BI professional who can grow into a technical project manager role, building project teams for larger clients (financial services, consumer packaged goods and non-profits) underneath them. If you are a data driven individual, Keyrus is the perfect platform for facilitating your personal and career development.
The only hard requirements for this role are:
- Expert level experience in at least 1 ETL or Data Warehousing tool (Informatica, SSIS, Snaplogic, Alteryx, Boomi, Wherescape, etc)
- Strong SQL/database knowledge
- Expert level experience in at least 1 data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, MSTR, Power BI, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree with solid academic performance in a strong program.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without a Keyrus-sponsored Visa.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in additional data visualization and ETL tools.
- Experience on multiple data warehousing projects
- Object oriented programming. Scripting. Web development. R. AWS or related certifications.
What we offer:
- Commitment to employee growth and development
- A fair working environment and start-up like culture where creative ideas are encouraged
- Strong compensation and company benefits
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
- Passionate about Corporate Social Responsibility with opportunities to give back to the community
- International opportunities
- A global network of over 2500 consultants to share knowledge and provide support
If you're looking to solve bigger data challenges with an awesome team, come join us!