The Retail Banking sector is working through a profound transformation of its economic models since the arrival of new, Full-Digital players. It faces the transformation of the payment industry and the threat from Silicon Valley - Google, Apple, eBay…
The introduction of Digital brings :
- An overhaul of the bank's front, middle and back-office processes in a bid for enhanced performance
- An optimization of the banking customer relationship through a new customer segmentation strategy, new formats for bank branches, and the development of digital spheres in an omnichannel rationale
- The appearance of new customer services through improved support in consumption spheres (spending one's cash reserves) and the monetization of banking data
Banking and financial regulations, and in particular the increased cost of risk, have a profound impact on operators' technical margins. They require a thorough optimization of plans for organizations, technologies and models.
Thanks to its business knowledge and technological expertise, the Keyrus Group, through its consulting and Business Intelligence entities, successfully assists its banking clients with all dimensions of their transformation projects :
- Transformation of processes, optimization of operational efficiency, new digital and relational strategies
- Putting in place of new segmentations and geomarketing rationales, and implementation of a digital front-office for the banking relationship
Major services group
Mid-Market positioning strategy. Keyrus Management assisted the digital branch of the Group in defining its roadmap for the development of an online services platform for the mid-market clientele (intermediate-sized enterprises and small- and medium-sized enterprises), as well as for the segment comprising Professionals and very small enterprises. The analyses made it possible to identify the sectors of activity to be addressed as a priority and the ranges of services to be proposed, and to evaluate revenue potential in a business plan. A specific business unit was created in parallel, for which we helped the client define the organizational structure.
Major transport group
Functional design, creation and development of the new Intranet intended for travel agents, in order to facilitate information searches thanks to a powerful engine, organize content with a clear and effective redefined tree structure and optimize site performance. Re-integration of existing content. Deployment of a system of usable statistics on user connections, this being a reference for incentives by sales agents.
North American Financial Institution
Implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution to optimize the management and analysis of the institution’s client portfolio.